The Blossom Trail Players are tremendously grateful for the support of the community as we establish ourselves as one of the premier theatre groups in the Central Valley. All financial contributions to the BTP are tax-deductible. Whether through ad sales in our showbills, top billing for sponsoring a show or season, or simply donating to the cause, all donations come with some reward beyond the warm feeling of contributing to noble cause. We're currently working on setting up online donation options; in the meantime, if you'd like to donate, please download the form below and mail it with a check payable to Sanger Unified School District to the following address:
Blossom Trail Players
c/o Dan Husak, Artistic Director
5834 E. Hamilton Ave.
Fresno, CA 93727
All donors who donate $50 and above are listed on our site on in Donors Honor Circle (coming soon). Donors Honor Circle sponsors are also listed in show programs, and further Honor Circle perks are listed below.
MANDARIN ORANGE TIER
($2000 and above)
Information on additional perks coming soon.
Become a Co-Producer ($5000)
This year, BTP is announcing a new donation option for area businesses and organizations. For a sponsorship of $5000, your business/organization will be bestowed a Co-Producer credit on our annual production. This includes:
- Your business/organization name or logo on all our posters and flyers
- Your business/organization name listed as a producer in all press releases and announcements (for example, "SANGER UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT AND __YOUR BUSINESS/ORGANIZATION NAME__ PRESENT: BYE BYE BIRDIE")
- Your business/organization name or logo featured on our webpages for the show you co-produce and in our Donors Honor Circle
- Complimentary advertising space in our showbill
- Mention in all radio/TV/internet advertising
- Mention in our pre-show announcement
- Advertising space in the house during show run
Additional Co-Producer perks may be announced in the future.